what if with our first clot of air when we are born we inhale a soul, and every time we breathe out, we squeeze a tiny part of our souls out. would our final breath actually be the very last soul fragment leaving our bodies?
Woah woah wait
you know those things that say “you become like the 5 people you hang out with the most”
that would explain why, because you would actually be inhaling little parts of them over time
Oh my god
So we started reading Romeo and Juliet in English class and i yelled out SPOILER: Romeo and Juliet die… and i shit you not at least 1/3 of the class got really pissed at me beacuse they didnt know thats how it ended
IT TELLS YOU IN THE PROLOGUE
CIVIL BLOOD MAKES CIVIL HANDS UNCLEAN
WHAT DID YOU THINK THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT, SOMEONE GETTING A PAPERCUT
- That’s a PERIOD, NOT A COMMA
- That’s a COMMA, NOT A PERIOD
- Why the hell can’t you pronounce that word?
- THE TEACHER JUST CORRECTED YOU WHY’D YOU GET IT WRONG AGAIN?!?!?!
- Can I sleep?
- If you can’t read, why’d you raise your hand?
- You can’t pronounce THAT word?
- WHAT THE HELL
- The fuck you like long ass paragraphs for
- My skin’s crawling
- Oh god not him, his voice sounds like a dying nail on a dying chalkboard
- You skipped a line
- LOL what was that?
- I don’t even.